Publisher: TOUCH FOR HEALTH EDUCATION
Format: Spiral Wire 42pg 12"x 9"
New TFH Reference Folio with 111 Five Element Metaphors!
Here's a Quick reference to all 42 muscle tests, all 246 TFH Reflex points, 111 Metaphors + Balancing Procedures. The TFH Reference Folio contains the essence of the TFH Chart in a portable book form, plus extensive additional information. Tabs can be cut for quick reference to each meridian. Like the wall chart, the folio Includes all reflex points, Meridian pathways, nutrition, muscle locations, testing positions, and the 24-hour “Wheel” graphic.
Additional information in this expanded folio:
- Complete International Kinesiology College syllabus of the TFH Synthesis (level 1-4 workshops) and “Database” of all the techniques in the Complete Edition.
- Alphabetical index of muscles
- Updated graphics of the “wheel”, AND the 5 Elements + metaphor wheel
- Pulse points AND alarm points (for determining excess energy)
- Concise explanations of balance-as-you-go and assessing energy patterns to balance with “1-point”
- 111 sets of metaphorical questions to contemplate related to imbalances in your muscles, meridians, and Five Elements.
- Anatomical order section of muscle test thumbnails to quickly and conveniently check all 42 muscles.
- Text and graphic illustrations of Luo Points (for balancing “husband/wife” relationships)
- “muscle man” illustration on back cover for quick visual reference to all 42 muscles and their page number