Author Submission Guidelines for Publication
DeVorss Publications accepts unsolicited manuscripts from authors/agents and ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please send two or three sample chapters, an outline or table of contents, a market assessment (stating comparable titles and who the book will appeal to), and a detailed statement of author credentials/biographical information and photo if available. Manuscripts must be electronic files in either pdf, word.doc, txt formats.
- Please remember that it may take up to three months for your material to be reviewed and that we will correspond with you by email only.
- We presently focus on high quality books in the following categories: New Thought, spirituality, self-improvement, alternative health & lifestyle, religion, children’s books, and positive thinking. Our titles appeal to the mind/body/spirit market. We do not accept poetry.
- DeVorss Publications is not responsible for lost or damaged submissions.
- Please submit your proposals to:
DeVorss & Company
PO Box 1389
Camarillo, CA 93011-1389
If you have any further questions regarding “Submission Guidelines” please use the following e-mail address to submit your inquiry directly to the Submissions Editor: email@example.com.